We all sweat without even knowing it. Add in a mile or two run, or pump some iron and our bodies can produce up to 10 quarts of sweat. Sounds kinda gross, doesn’t it?
In this article, I am going to share what sweating does for you, and how to be prepared.
*Sweating or perspiration is water in our bodies that is released through glands in our skin. This is the body’s way of cooling itself (our own air conditioner).
*When we work out, especially doing cardio exercise, our muscles heat up and we need to produce more sweat to cool the body.
*Working out keeps our blood flowing which produces good cholesterol.
* While you are sweating, our bodies release chemicals called endorphins that produce delicious good feelings.
* Sweating helps with circulation to the skin by aiding in the delivery of nutrients giving you a healthy glow. It also helps to produce collagen making skin plumper and revitalized.
Convinced? Great. Here is what you need to prepare your body for some healthy sweating;
- Water. Lots of water
- You want to keep cool
- Have a piece of fresh fruit to replace lost minerals
- If you are not at home, take a dry set of clothes to change into
- And of course the most important in preparing….your CarmaCover!
The Carma Cover is the world’s best post-workout car seat cover. It’s 100% organic bamboo-nothing dyed or synthetic. And it’s machine washable! Keep your car clean and fresh every day!